Interested in checking out reviews of March’s Ephemera box, which was inspired by Norse mythology? Here’s a roundup of reviews so far. The amazing product photos in this post are used with permission from Artistic Shadows Blogs. Emily does such gorgeous swatch work!
This month’s current available slots are being raffled off, here:
Links to reviews are under the photo gallery!
Check out reviews from the following bloggers! (More will be added as they are posted)
Artistic Shadows Etc.
Beauty on a Beer Budget
Evolution of a Foodie
Imgur album/review by Emmian
My Summer House Studio
Also included in the March Box:
There was a guest indie this month! Guest indies samples aren’t guaranteed, but I’ll always try my best to include one. This month, Kiss my Sass provided a lip glaze sample in the color Daydreams. It’s a lovely iridescent pink that beautifully enhances any lip color you wear it over.
Below, a beautiful mauve shade with green/chartreuse interference shimmer is the hint for next month’s box theme. After a bit of guessing, customers guessed that next month’s theme is the Ancient Roman Floralia, and the Goddess Flora.
Lastly, the March box included a sample of Carina, a shade from the soon-to-be-released Galactic collection!
Due to a high level of interest in the subscription box, and a lot of concerned emails, I’ve made some adjustments to ordering dates and available slots. There are now TWO ordering dates, with changes to both dates, times and quantities:
- Ordering will open on December 12th at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, with 50 slots available.
- If these 50 slots fill, there will be a second ordering date on December 15th at 3 PM Eastern Standard Time, with an additional 50 slots.
- Subscriptions placed from both ordering dates will be charged on December 20th for the premiere box. Please read below the break for further details.
- Bookmark the page…
Ephemera is a monthly subscription box, new to Aromaleigh for 2015! Ephemera is a word of Greek origin that signifies something being of a short-lived nature, making it a perfect name for this offering.
Each month will include a range of mini jar sizes of exclusively curated products, featuring a specific theme.
Box contents will vary from month to month, but a sample box contents might contain 2 mini jars of eyeshadow, a mini jar of rouge, a mini jar of cheek or face powder, and a sweet treat for you to enjoy. I hope to eventually offer some preview samples from other Indies, as well.
Once you sign up, you are charged for the next month’s Ephemera on the 20th of each month, until such time that you cancel your subscription in your account. (Example: You place your subscription order on December 15th, and are charged for it on December 20th. Your January box will ship the first week of January. February’s box will charged on February 20th automatically, unless you cancel your subscription in your account prior to February 20th. The February box then ships first week of February.)
You must already have a store account, or create one with us in order to subscribe to Ephemera.
Additional details about shipping, payment and cancellation:
- Limit of one subscription per customer.
- The cost of the box is $15 plus the cost of shipping, per month. Orders in the state of South Carolina will also be charged 6% sales tax. Choose your shipping method when you check out.
- Payment for International Customers- We only accept credit cards for international orders. Your payments will be automated once you subscribe, with your credit card being charged on the 20th of each month.
- Payment for Domestic Customers: You may choose to pay with either Paypal or your credit card. Your payments will be automated once you subscribe, with your paypal or credit card being charged on the 20th of each month.
- There is no sign-up fee, or required number of months that you have to join.
- Cancellation: If you decide that you’d like to discontinue receiving Ephemera, simply cancel your subscription from your account page PRIOR TO THE 20th OF THE MONTH. If you cancel your subscription and wish to receive it again at a later date, you may have to wait for a slot to open up.
- Subscription boxes will begin to ship starting on the first of each month. I will ship all International customer boxes first, because these orders all have extended transit time and need to clear customs- hopefully before the next month’s box is charged and shipped. All boxes will be shipped out by the 7th of each month.
PLEASE SEE THIS POST FOR MOST CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION UPDATES!
Yep, you read that right- EPHEMERA is a monthly subscription box coming soon to Aromaleigh! Ephemera is a word of Greek origin that signifies something being of a short-lived nature, which makes it a perfect name for these exclusive monthly subscription boxes!
Each month will feature an array of mini sizes of products that are entirely exclusive to the sub.
The boxes will each have a specific theme, relating to one of my numerous passing fancies… you won’t know what the theme is until the box arrives, but you might be able to figure it out if your previous month’s box contained a sample with a strong hint… 😉
I will open ordering for the premiere subscription box on December 15th at NOON Eastern Standard Time.
There will be 30 slots available, on a first come-first served basis.
I have not yet figured the exact cost for the box, but it will be under $15. (You will choose how you want it shipped when you subscribe- shipping is additional).
Boxes will ship in the first week of January, with the next month’s box being billed to you in the last week of January and shipping the first week of February. If anyone cancels their sub, additional slots will open up and be available.
If there is a hugely positive response to the first box and a large number of people would like to subscribe, I will do my best to increase the available February slots.
I’m still working through details, but I wanted to announce this with plenty of time for you to budget for it and also so that word will travel and this will be a successful venture!