There’s still plenty of time to get in orders for holiday delivery (US orders only- Internationals won’t make it there in time!), and this week’s Monday deal is on the Hannibal-inspired “This is my Design Collection” Prices are marked down 35%!
Thirty carefully crafted and concepted shades depicting all things HANNIBAL!
I wanted to do something a little extra for you for Cyber Monday, as it’s the last day of the “Black Friday Shopping Holiday”… so instead of the regular one collection on the Monday Deal, this week you get TWO! For a total of 50 shades on this week’s deal.
Also, orders placed through 11:59 PM EST time 12/1 tonight receive extra perks, which have been running through the holiday weekend. These include:
- A full sized eyeshadow gift with non-clearance purchases of $20+ (included automatically, no coupon code required)
- A complimentary sample of our December COTM, “KRAMPUS” as one of your free eyeshadow samples
The Monday Deal(s) this week will end on TUESDAY DECEMBER 2 at 3 PM EST. Please make sure you get your orders placed by then.
Discounts of 35% off apply to both the IGNIS ANTIQUITA and also the OKEANIDES collections! (There’s also five collections running in this week’s 25% off sales, so there’s hundreds of eyeshadows at great sale prices!)
** This deal applies to new orders only- it can’t be retroactively applied to any previously placed or received orders. **
We’ve never done a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale at Aromaleigh, but it seems to be getting very popular in the indie community, so naturally, we’ve felt inclined to join in. We opened up discussion on our Facebook page and held a poll here on the blog last week, to get your input on these shopping events!
Because we have nonstop, year-round sales, we won’t be doing additional discounts on top of these already occurring events. We will be running our regular sale events through the holiday season, as well as some special things! –
- Special holiday eyeshadow GIFT WITH PURCHASE of $20+ from Black Friday through Cyber Monday (orders at aromaleighcosmetics.com, not clearance site)
- One of the free samples with orders at aromaleighcosmetics.com will be a sneak peek of our December color of the month, KRAMPUS
- There will be a contest that starts on Black Friday and runs through December 1- to promote our Holiday 2014 collection, “Sol Invictus”. Grand prize winner will receive a full sized set, while four runner-ups will win a sample set!
- Weekly 25% off sales (Sales that go up on Thanksgiving will feature 6 collections instead of the regular 4) (year-round offer)
- Monday deal flash sale that features a collection at 35-50% off (year-round offer)
- Clearance site, which currently has hundreds of items all at 50% off. (year-round offer, while supplies last)
- Generous helping of free samples with orders (year-round offer)
- Free shipping at aromaleighcosmetics.com for domestic orders over $50 (year-round offer)
We also have some exciting upcoming product releases for December through February!
- A new Autism Acceptance eyeshadow to benefit the Autistic Self Advocacy Network (December release)
- In mid December, we will be releasing details and opening up ordering for EPHEMERA, a monthly subscription box. We will start off with 25 available slots for ephemera, and take a waiting list. The first box will ship the first week of January.
- Winter 2014 release in the Greek nymph series, ten eyeshadows inspired by the ASTERIAE (star nymphs) – (Late December release)
- “Ignis Antiquita” rouge collection inspired by history’s forgotten women (Late December)
- Soft matte rouge collection inspired by vintage roses (January)
- A new fandom eyeshadow collection of smooth metallic shades, inspired by Blade Runner (January)
- A limited edition collection released around Valentine’s Day, but not really Valentine-themed- it will be inspired by the ancient Roman feast of Lupercalia. (February)
- Some other products currently in the works but without release dates include: sculpting powders, brow powders and more matte eyeshadows!