Let’s shop! Aromaleigh weekly sales feature 25% OFF the featured products below. This week’s sales are valid through 5/23 at 12:00 AM PST. A new range of sales is then published between 8 AM and 12 PM EST that day.
*** All new orders of $20 and up will receive a FREE SPRING GIFT ranging in value from $10-$20. Your product subtotal must be $20 or higher. Tax and Shipping do not count towards your product subtotal. ***
A great assortment of Aromaleigh products are on 25% OFF weekly sale this week! Treat yourself to some healthy, natural mineral makeup to brighten up your Spring. All of our cosmetics are cruelty free and gluten free, and most of our line is Vegan (the exception being some eye and cheek colors that contain carmine to obtain desired vivid coloring).
Order this week and receive a free gift with any order of $25 and up! SHOP!
Stock up on Spring and Summer necessities now through May 2 at 12:00 AM PST!
25% APRIL25 coupon will deduct 25% off store-wide. Enter code in coupon code box and apply to your order at checkout. Pre-coupon order minimum of $15 worth of product is required. This offer cannot be applied to previously placed or received orders. All orders are final once placed- we can’t combine or add on to orders once they are placed. Thank you!
SHOP 25% OFF WEEKLY SALES! Prices good through 12 AM EST 4/18…
SHOP 25% OFF WEEKLY SALES! Prices good through 12 AM EST 3/28…
“The Spring Equinox collection evokes the awakening of color as the doldrums of winter begin to fade away. Fresh new life springs forth, budding flowers and trees. The ice melts, the chill leaves the air. Spring is finally here! “
On March 21st, the Spring Equinox occurs. The first day of Spring. On this day, daytime and nighttime are of equal length, and the days begin to grow longer, and brighter. The darkness of winter hastens. The Spring Equinox has been celebrated by mankind for thousands of years. Even the earliest civilizations kept track of the seasons and stars, to help plan their planting and gathering schedules. For many different societies, this day marked the end of winter and the approach of spring, fertility, and fresh food.
*** THESE ARE AROMALEIGH v2 2013 VERSIONS OF THIS PREVIOUS v1 COLLECTION. SHADES MAY NOT BE EXACT MATCHES TO THOSE PURCHASED BEFORE! Samples are recommended. We have done our best to match shades for this collection, but in many cases the pigments previously used are NOT available, so we have to approximate.
These shades are ultra-smooth, rich and highly pigmented. Photographs don’t even start to capture the intensity and inter-play of the pigments, lowlights and highlights within these shades. These are incredibly complex, unique colors!
Made in the USA by Aromaleigh Inc.
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), May contain: Ferric Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Silica, Bronze Powder, Copper Powder, Tin Dioxide (CI 778161), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
Packaged in clear jars with sifter, 1.2 gm net wt jars, (aka “5 gram jars”).
NOTE: While we have made all attempts for photographs to accurately depict colors, photography unfortunately does not accurately reveal the depth and interplay of color and effect of these shadows. Also, please note that variations do exist between different computer monitors.
1. Mallow: Spring’s first blush. The softest pale coral with shimmers of gold.
2. Heartleaf: The freshness of budding leaves with sparkles of violet.
3. Forget-me-not: The lush turquoise of petals, sparkling with magical turquoise sparkles.
4. Tansy: The deep golden color of closed flowerbuds, sparkling with blue highlight.
5. Jessamine: A walk through the Spring forest. Deep green and brown base with golden highlight shimmer.
6. Nasturtium: Dramatic neutral red, sparkling with highlights of pink sparks.
7. Phlox: A delicate, shimmering wash of pale silver grey with iridescent blue sparks.
8. Bellflower: A diaphanous violet purple tone, slightly sheer, with highlights of pink sparks.
9. Calendula: Warm mahogany brown with coppery sparkle shimmer.
10. Greenbrier: Lovely cool green with surprising sparks of blue, the color of the sky.
11. Alyssum: Soft frosty champagne pink with shimmer of green and blue.
12. Chicory: Rich copper with rose undertone, bright copper sparkle.
13. Hemlock: A complex, very wearable soft shimmering brown with undertones of green.
14. Lupine: Shimmering mid-tone smokey blue violet.
15. Candytuft: Petal pink with an abundance of violet sparkles highligting.
16. Trillium: Vibrant, but wearable fresh Spring green full of shimmering green sparkles.
17. Ondberry: A rich, softly shimmering eggplant purple with slight sparkles of gold.
18. Larkspur: Softly frosted lavender with a magical purple iridescence.
19. May Lily : My new favorite- the palest creamy greenish shimmer with sparkles of pink and violet.
20. Viburnum: The perfect marriage of cocoa brown and pewter. Softly frosted. Fantastic.
21. Godetia: Rosy brown shimmer with tiny sparkles of gold throughout.
22. Zinnia: So unique, this vibrant but soft coral peach turns into a blend of pinkish coral with a dominant violet iridescence.
These helpful skin swatches are the eye colors applied with no base, on the inside of the arm. They were photographed in direct, overhead sunlight- which really intensifies and shows off the shimmer and color interplay.